Thursday 8 October 2015

What does FFM mean? It's a term for Threesomes


It's amazing that you learn something new every day. I've been fantasising recently, and selfishly, about a threesome with my current partner, a lady, and another female. Fantasising leads to some tentative Google research into threesomes contact sites, and when searching, I came up with the usual results you'd expect for swingers, bi curious singles and so on. Then I came across FFM - in the context of a threesome encounter, and it was a term I had never heard of. Subsequent research revealed it to be Female Female Male, a threesome combination, obvious now, but not so when I was first intrigued by the term.

So now I know what it means, where do I start to find a lady looking for a threesome? Not only do I need her to be a willing participant, I need some advice how to convince my partner that a threesome will be fun, and not just my pure gratification of shagging another women with her blessing while she watches. I'm sure there would be a reciprocal request of an MMF experience - yes, I came across that too, it means Male Male Female, of course.

I have found a number of threesome and couples contact sites that suit me and fit the bill, which I'll review and share with you. The first is Threesomes With Couples, which does exactly what it says. I found it on my iPad, so it's fully mobile enabled, which is great as I use my iPad all the time, and it's more private, I find.




This site is free to join, and I got a free trial period as well, which meant I could send around fifty emails or get a month's free membership effectively. Another great site, recommended on this site is SwingersHaveGreatSex.com, I'll review that swingers site as well later. These swingers sites so far have met all my expectations and must be two of the top swinger dating sites on the web.

I am toying with the idea of finding two willing ladies first to participate in an FFM encounter, to see if I like it...lol! I'll keep you posted. These are some of the hot ladies on the site, I don't think I will be stuck for choice! 

If you are looking for swingers, couples seeking couples, bi women and men for group sex and threesome action, then check out these dedicated country specific sites for swingers and couples to meet in America, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and South Africa. These great couples dating sites are all mobile enabled and easy to use.

A great ice breaker is the ability to send a wink to someone you fancy, to encourage them to check out your profile and see if you get a response. The member's area is great too, this is a screenshot, where you can check out who's online, go to the voice and video chat room, and check out your emails and latest matches as there are hundreds of people joining every day. You need to sign up to get access, so I thought I'd show you what you get when you sign up, it's very intuitive, interactive and exciting!



Ok, enough writing, I'm off for a wink or two, will keep you posted!

More recommended swingers contact sites:
Adult Party Sex | Couples Fuck Book  ***POPULAR*** | FFMMMF | Swingers Have Great Sex | Threesome Sex Contacts | Threesomes with Couples 

Subscribe to Swingers Daily, a newsletter for those who enjoy the swinging lifestyle! Check out the extract below:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.