Tuesday 19 March 2013

Horny Women for Threesome FFM Sex Contacts site review

What's the horniest birthday present you could think of as a guy? Well, I got it a few weeks ago. My lovely wife offered to participate in a FFM (Female Female Male) threesome as a birthday gift to me. Well it beats the shit out of a pair of socks! (Mind you, guess what she wants for hers - MMF action naturally!)

So we searched around the web and found the perfect threesomes sex contacts site at ThreesomeSexContacts.com, here's the site:




Registration was easy - I used my facebook details which is just a one-click option and that was it, confirmed by email and I was in. Found this hottie straight away:



After finding a few more great profiles of very hot women looking for threesome sex ( I was blown away!), I contacted some of them by email and had a webcam video chat, and fixed up to meet one of them, a gorgeous blonde, great figure and perfect tits, at our place.

After a few nervy handshakes and a glass of wine, we started to undress. Our guest threesome partner was amazingly willing, had obviously done it before, and was licking and sucking with abandon. Both ladies went down on my cock, licking shaft and balls in tandem, with a sneaky finger slipped into my arsehole for good measure. I flipped our female guest over and boned her from behind as she licked my wife's pussy. it was amazing sex, we went at it for what seemed like hours. Amazing, and highly recommended!

These are some of the hot women from all over the world who are on the site, I'm sure you will find horny willing women sex partners near you, so if you have a willing partner, or are just a guy wanting to meet women looking for threesomes and arrange a three way hook up, then check this site out, for sure!


ThreesomeSexContacts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.